To Support The Runs, Rides, Swims & Help Connect T1Ds
To contribute directly to Don
And trust me, if you hand me a cold bottled water 1800 miles into the run, you are my angel. 🙂
To support Type 1 diabetes non-profits
I strongly encourage contributions to the non-profits that support people with Type 1 diabetes.
The best way to do that is to contribute directly to them. Each link below goes directly to the beneficiary's website.
The organization you choose will receive 100% of your donation. I do not collect donations for these organizations.
- Help connect Type 1 diabetics who want to be active to other active T1D's
- Work on technology and tools that can help us live more easily and safely, with fewer complications
- Do research that may someday help slow or even reverse the progression of Type 1 diabetes
- Support people with Type 1 diabetes and other autoimmune diseases (about 30% of T1Ds also have another autoimmune disorder)
- Support those with invisible illnesses and disabilities in overcoming obstacles and preconceptions about their abilities
Please reach out if you know of local or online groups or organizations that might be candidates for this list!